İzleyiciler

20 Ocak 2013 Pazar

revised entry 2




                                    BEING A STUDENT AT METU
   
           Before I came here,METU,I had thought METU was a wonderful university.I used to want to earn METU excessively.Because it was said a lot of things about METU,I liked it.I thought a lot of things would change in my life when I earned METU.That was not only why I wanted to earn METU but it was also Ankara.I had never been in Ankara.I had not seen Ankara before but I liked it .I wondered it very much.It sounds very strange but it was.
           Now,I am at METU.I think METU is not like I have thought at first.For the time being,I do not like METU like the first thought.I say I wish I did not come here.Nothing is not like the thing I am waiting.Everything is very hard here.There are reasons for this.First,I did not like Ankara.It has very strange weather.Although it is hot during the day,it is too cold in the evening.Actually I like winter and I like snow but  I think it will be extremely here.Then, this city is far away from my city,Salihli.I miss my family very much.I am staying at dormitory but it is far away from everywhere.There are not the minibuses at sometimes when I go out the school.So,I have to walk everywhere I want to go.Actually,I regret that I chose this department because I feel as if this department does not belong to me.I am not happy.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder