İzleyiciler

9 Kasım 2012 Cuma

tv series

                                           THE BIG BANG THEORY
      
        This is my favourite tv series.When I watched it once,I loved it very very much.I claim everybody will love it if they watch it once like me.This tv series has much more different sense of humour than other tv series.The characters'jokes are both funny and meaning.Whenever I watch it,I have fit of laughter.
             When I look at the characters,they are wonderful.The tv series is interested in not only three characters but also the other characters.The whole characters are adding colors to tv series.Every character is very funny and has distinctive characteristics.I like all characters but my favourite character is Sheldon.He is genius in field of pysics but a crazy man.He is obsessive about every topic and he can has made eveything he wants.The one character who can put up with Sheldon is Lenord.He is lucky about neither housemate nor    girlfriend.However,he is the person who have the most girlfriend among them.Penny is next-door neighbor.Neither her working life nor her love life goes well.Howard is person who not only is unlucky about girls  but also lives his mother.I like his mother's shouting at him.''ohh,howard,where is my artificial teeth?''It is really funny.Raj is Haward' best friend or according to other people it is another thing.:)He is very shy.He just talks to girls when he is drunk.
           It is necessary to congratulate scriptwriter of this tv series.The characters are both colorful and extraordinary.I exaggerate very much or this tv series is really perfect.Watch it and decide that which one it is.I am sure my thoughts.
            
        

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder