İzleyiciler

31 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

m.r

             

                                                   HORROR FİLMS


              I like horror films and when I want to watch a film,I usually prefer horror films.When I look for horror films among the films,I can not find many horror films or when I find some horror films,I can not find a good one.I choose one film or two films for they look like good but when I watch them, I am dissappointed.They are not good films.This come to my head very often.I can not come across good horror films any longer.Nowadays,horror films resemble each other.When a good horror film come out,immediately,horror films which look like that come out.Really,there are few horror films which I am afraid of nowadays.
           
              Formerly,there were a lot of horror films.When I went to movie shop to choose a horror film,there were many films.All horror films I watched were good.They were qualified films.I was really afraid when I watched them.Namely,they were appropriate to their names.
             
              Yes,now there are qualified horror films but I think they are few.I can not get the taste I found while   I was watching.Henceforwards,They must make horror films very well.They must not come out them as soon as they make them.They must really evaluate if they are qualified films or not before audiences watch them.Shortly,I want to watch good horror films and this must be very often.




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder