İzleyiciler

16 Ekim 2012 Salı

2

                                 BEİNG A STUDENT AT METU
                      

            Before I came here,METU,I had thought Metu was a wonderful university.I used to want to win metu excessively.Because it was said a lot of things about metu,I liked it.I thought a lot of  things would change in my life when I won metu.That was not only why I wanted to win metu but it was also ankara.I had never been in Ankara.I had not seen Ankara before but I liked it.I wondered it very much.It sounds very strange but it was.
            
            Now  I am at metu.I think metu is not like I have tought at first.For the time being,I do not like metu like first thought.I say I wish I did not come here.Nothing is not like thing I am waiting.Everything is very hard here.There are reasons for this.First,I did not like Ankara.It has a very strange weather.It is hot during the day, it is too cold in the evening.Actually I like winter,I like snow but I think it will be extremely here.Then,this city is far away my city,Salihli.I miss my family very much.I stay at dormitory but it is far away everywhere.There are not the minibuses at sometimes when I go out the school.So I have to walk everywhere I want to go.Actually,I regret for I choose this departmant because I feel as if this departmant does not belong to me.I am not happy.The most fundemental matter is this.
            
             On the other hand,I try to like here.I try to get accustomed to metu because I won a good universty.When I graduated from metu I hope I will have a good job.The most wanted thing by my family is this so I have to do for my future.If I had not my friends,it would be worse.At least,we are doing something together in order to pass time and have fun.


 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder