İzleyiciler

29 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

m.i

           


                                           ŞEBNEM FERAH FOR ME                        

            Şebnem Ferah is my dream's artist.I like rock music and she is really queen of rock music.There are many artists of rock musıc in Turkey but Şebnem Ferah is one of few people who do their work ideally.She really deserve much praise.There are a lot of things which are said about her.She is a proven performer.
           
            When we come music which she is making,firsly she has very beautiful voice.Her voice is very strong.She remove her voice the upper levels.I am fond of her voice, particularly when she sing by shouting.I feel being strong of her voice at that time.She influences me profoundly with smoothness of her voice.
           
            Her songs are perfect.She is the only person whose all songs I have liked.There are a lot of reasons for this.She writes lyrics of her songs herself and writes perfectly.They are meaningful and emotionally charged.The most beautiful thing is that her all songs are so.While she is singing a song,she makes us feel things which she wants to tell us.We get that feeling and to do this is a very hard thing for singers.
           
            I have a good time when I am at her concert.She performances well.A lot of people come to the concert and they fill the concert area.I caim that there are nobody who does not like her.Everbody likes her somehow.She is an artist who will never be forgotten in the future.




                               
                           

                                     

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder