İzleyiciler

28 Ekim 2012 Pazar

4

                                      ''I BRAIN METU''



This slogan for metu is perfect.I loved it when I heard it at first.It sounds interesting and nice.Really this slogan hides many meanings under it like things which are said in this video.It is effective.There are a lot of things which will be said about metu's students.They are short but compendious.They tell everyhing shortly.

    I do not look at the event in this respect only.If I wrote metu's slogan,I would say ''special people's city'' to metu.Because people in metu are really special.there are a lot of people who come from various places around the world.They are all people who are chosen.They are all separate brains.They have special skills in different areas.They have very different ideas.They are free,intelligent,responsible and also crazy people.

      I said city for metu because it is like a city.It is equipped in all respects.It has campus which has everthing
in it.It is very big.It is very good for students who stay there.They do not need to go out for their any need.So,people say for metu's students ''They are not from Ankara ,they are from metu''.Metu is quite another place from Ankara.Here,because of this reasons,I think metu is special people's city.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder