İzleyiciler

13 Haziran 2013 Perşembe

journal entry 2

                 THE FIFTY FIRST DATES

   This is one of my favourite films.It is a romantic film.It is about a love story.There are some funny stages,too.When I watched this film,I was affected by it.It was so emotional that I was crying while I was watching it.It is both touchy and entertaining.I also laughed very much.


   When we look at actors and actresses,we see the best ones.They are really good actors.I love them very much.In leading roles,there are Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore.I like Adam Sandler,particularly.He is playing the roles which are given to play in every film very well.He is usually given leading roles and he is playing in romantic or comedy films.He shows in this film how good actor he is,too.


   In the film,Adam Sandler is a man called Henry and Drew Barrymore is a woman called Lucy.Henry is a veterinarian who looks after cold sea animates. He plans all his future.In times when he does not look after sea animals,he is busy with women.He does not want a relationship which lasts long because he has been planning to go to Alaska for examining the underwater lives of walruses for ten years.Just as he comes close to his dreams,his boat lives misfortune and he finds himself in a cafe.As soon as he sees Lucy who has breakfast alone,he falls in love with her.There is just one problem.Lucy has a neurologic sickness which is seen rarely.She spends a day and she spends other day in the same way.She does not remember anything.After she has an accident, she thinks she lives that date and she lives that date everyday.


   When I learned this part,I was shocked.I really was sad.It is a very bad situation.It is difficult for her parents.They live the same things with their daughter everyday.When Henry learns this,he is shocked but he does not give up her.He struggles with this situation.He loves her very much and he does the best.He prepares a video which tells her everything and her sickness for her and when they wakes up everyday,he makes her watch this video.She cries after she watches it everyday.It is very difficult thing.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder